what makes Asantii different?
Asantii is the first pan-African fashion brand with global appeal that has sustainability and social responsibility at its core. We believe in giving back, from caring for the needs of workers in our factories and uplifting artisans, to responsibly sourcing our materials and supporting our team of designers. It’s fashion with soul - from Africa to the world.
do you have any physical stores?
Yes. Our concept store is at Sandton City Mall in in Johannesburg, South Africa. We also host regular pop-up shops in key cities such as Kigali, London, and Paris. For more information, please check our locations page or contact us at email@example.com
where are the items sold on Asantii made?
Asantii’s collections are predominantly made at our two factories in Rwanda. These state-of-the-art facilities employ 3,000 people, mostly young women, who receive a fair wage and benefit from facilities including a free on-site nursery, medical insurance, complimentary meals, and complimentary sanitary products. We put their needs and their family’s needs first and will continue to do so as we grow.
is Asantii sustainable?
Asantii is committed to being socially and environmentally conscious. We responsibly source most of our materials from Africa including cotton from Egypt and woven raffia from Madagascar. We also use recycled polyester and sustainable viscose from Europe. We support women’s collectives, and our collections are ethically produced at our two factories in Rwanda. In addition, we have established Pink Ubuntu, a CSR label helping the textile and garment industries in Africa to attain seven of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. It’s about doing well by doing good, so we are constantly striving to improve our practices as we learn and grow.
purchases & payment
do i need an account to place an order?
You can shop without creating an account, however, if you register with us, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Track current orders and review past orders
- Request a return or cancellation directly from your account
- Add pieces you love or missed out on to your wish list
- Save your preferred payment method and address for a faster shopping experience
how do i make a purchase?
Making a purchase is simple. Once you have found an item you want to purchase, select your size, and click ‘Add to Bag.’ The item you have selected will appear in your shopping bag, on the top right hand of the screen. – (where is this on our site?)
Either continue to shop and select more items to add to your bag, or when you are ready to place your order, select “Proceed to Checkout” from the bag icon and follow the simple on-screen prompts to complete your purchase.
We accept Shopify Payments.
how does your sizing work?
Our sizing may look a little unfamiliar to you, but rest assured, you can your perfect fit on our size guide. Our size guide can also be found on each of our product pages.
is it possible to get my size if it is not available on the site?
The sizes available on the website reflect what is in stock at any given moment. Sizes that have been shaded out have unfortunately sold out. However, if add your desired size to your wish list, you will be informed if we restock your chosen item in your preferred size.
can i amend or cancel an item from my order?
Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel an item or change an item to a different size. Please note however, we are unable to add an item to an existing order.
If you need to make any amendments to your order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
shipment & delivery
when will i receive my order?
All our orders are shipped using ParcelForce or DPD which ensures consistently reliable deliveries. Orders are usually shipped within 5 business days and are delivered from Monday to Friday.
Most orders will be delivered 5-8 days from their shipment date. You will be able to track the progress using your tracking number.
For pre-order items, you will be notified via email when your order is ready to be shipped.
where is my order shipping from?
Each item is loving made in our factory in Rwanda and shipped direct to your door. Each item is carefully wrapped and packaged by our team to all destinations worldwide. Please see Delivery for more information.
what destinations do Asantii ship to?
Our delivery partners ParcelForce or DPD deliveries across the UK. The cost of shipping varies depending on the destination of your order.
am i able to track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched for delivery, you will receive a unique tracking number by email. If you have any queries on your order and its progress, simply email us at email@example.com and we can investigate it for you.
returns & exchanges
how can i return my order if i change my mind?
If you are unhappy with your item(s), please visit the returns portal on our site within 14 days or receiving your order for a refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your delivery fee and any duties you may have incurred with your purchase. Please see Returns for full details on our returns process.
can i exchange my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange your item(s) for another, you will need to return the original item and place a new order.
how do i look after my brass jewellery?
- Avoid water exposure - brass jewellery pieces maintain their shine for longer if taken off before activities that may involve water/sweat exposure such as showering, swimming, working out etc.
- Take them off before bed - wearing your jewellery to bed posses a potential health risk as one may choke or sustain a skin puncture or scratch. The pieces themselves may be subject to damage if they are laid on.
- Polish them regularly – Overtime brass, metal, copper, and other metals begin to tarnish. This means, they will slowly darken in colour due to exposure to the elements and during regular wear. However, you can restore your jewellery easily, simply use a clean, soft cloth to wipe your jewellery with a few drops of metal polish. We recommend Polik, Brasso or Ganson.
- Store in a cool, dry place – When not in use, store your jewellery in a clean, cool, and dry place. The box or pouch that it came in are great for storage and slowing down tarnishing. If you would like to display your them on a jewellery rack, ensure it’s not in a humid environment like a bathroom.